Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Evans vs Machida at UFC 98...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
Machida is very deserving of this fight.Although,i think Evans will win by Submission or KO.It will not go to the cards. :shock:

Interesting...I see ABSOLUTELY NO QUIT in Machida. I think it would take a bone poping out or something to see him submit...

Great counter puncher vs the best hand speed in the weight class...GONNA BE GREAT!

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I think Rashaad's aggressiveness and cockiness will work against him much like Thiago Silva and I see Machida winning via KO or submission. I think Rashaad can't help but chase Machida much like Silva and will pay the price with an ass whoopin.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
I think Machida will fustrate Rashad and leave him open for counter punches, which we all know will work in Machida's favor. This should be an entertaining fight.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
kdailey4315 said:
I think Rashaad's aggressiveness and cockiness will work against him much like Thiago Silva and I see Machida winning via KO or submission. I think Rashaad can't help but chase Machida much like Silva and will pay the price with an ass whoopin.

I got to see the Machida/Silva fight last night for the 1st time,i must admit that was a very impressive win!...I'm still leaning toward Evans through.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I dont think Machida's going to KO him, so I would look for possibly a TKO (knees/strikes) or more than likely getting a 2nd round sub

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This makes me extremely happy.

I am not a fan of Rampage or Rashad, and I wasn't looking forward to watching them fight for the title.

NOW though, I get to watch a fighter I do like beat the Hell out of both of them and win the title in the process.

Huge win for me if all goes as I think it will.

Members online

Latest posts