Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What prospect do you hope breaks out this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I know it is a long shot but I have 30-40 Joe Panik Auto Cards, I would love to see him bust out this year.

Who ya got/ hoping for?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Felix Sterling.

Hoping he makes the starting rotation again, and can make it past 3 innings without imploding. If he can do all of that, and it is a BIG if, he will be the next CC Sabatha.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Archie Bradley. Although l doubt the DBacks will call him up for the beginning of the year. Unless we trade one of our starting pitchers or one of them gets hurt.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Kolten Wong. His short stint into the playoffs really hurt. 2B is all his and he needs to come out hitting like he did throughout the Minors.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Miguel Sano. Not because I have a stash, heck, all I have I have is a signed baseball in my personal collection. I'm wanting him to be playing with the Twins this season

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
From a card perspective: Matt Purke

From a dynasty fantasy perspective: Jonathan Gray, Jameson Taillon, Francisco Lindor, Joey Gallo, Arismendy Alcantara, Travis d'Arnaud

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts