Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seriously!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
So my brother had been saving up for a couple weeks and wanted to buy some 2013 Update cards so we went to Wal-Mart. They only had those 12 card packs so he got 2 of them

He gets home and he opens them up only to find to find 90s cards in them?!?!?

He then go's into his box of cards and gives them all to me and said He doesn't want to collect anymore.

Is there anything l can do about this? Like to contact topps or Wal-Mart? He was so excited to get some packs with his own moneyn, only to be extremely disappointed. If you know of something l can do please let me know.

dbacksfan4life

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
might as well just have purchased a 2013 topps update hobby box from one of the major online box dealers - $34.95 at one of them I just looked up - a few bucks cheaper than the two blasters he probably bought.

360 cards with some color parallels and one auto or relic card and no worries at all that the box may be resealed.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
might as well just have purchased a 2013 topps update hobby box from one of the major online box dealers - $34.95 at one of them I just looked up - a few bucks cheaper than the two blasters he probably bought.

360 cards with some color parallels and one auto or relic card and no worries at all that the box may be resealed.

He bought the packs with 12 cards in them for $1.98 .

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Who has the time to buy, open, reseal and return 1.98 packs of cards that most likely contained cards of very little value in the first place?

Someone who can't do the math to realize it's not worth the gas for the return trip...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts