Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lashley v. Shamrock Cancelled after Shamrock Tests Positive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
MMAScoops.com has learned EXCLUSIVELY that Ken Shamrock tested positive for a banned substance at the War Of Gods event several weeks ago. We are awaiting confirmation on the exact substance but he did test positive.

MMAScoops.com has also learned that Shamrock has been suspended for one year and his upcoming fight with Bobby Lashley has been cancelled. This will be announced layer today.

MMAScoops.com has now learned that Ken Shamrock has tested positive for winstrol/stanzolol.

Ken has been suspended for one year and his fight with Bobby Lashley is now off. The announcement of the fight cancellation will be made later today according to MMAScoops.com sources.

Aug 29, 2008
I wonder if they give Lashley a late replacement or if they just scrap the fight. I was actually really looking forward to this fight. I know Shamrock is pretty much washed up now but for a guy just starting his MMA career he still represents a pretty big challenge. I doubt they have any time to bring in anyone legit but regardless I'd like to see Lashley fight someone.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Shammy needs to give it up already.

If he needed to juice with three different steroids to beat that fat ass can he was given at that last show, then he really is completley done for and Lashley would probably have ended his life.

Members online

Latest posts