Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay return to sender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
I sent an item I sold to a purchasers confirmed address on paypal and it was returned to me as attempted - not known. Am I able to collect what I spent on shipping the first time around or is that a cost of doing business and not protected?

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
The shipping service did their job, so you can't collect it from them. You could tell the buyer that you've already paid to send it once, and if they sent you a correct address and paid the next shipping cost you can send it again. That would be the fair thing, but there's no guarantees.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
Turns out it was the correct address and it wasn't a PO box as written on the package (google map), I asked at the downtown PO about it today (I just sent to a different address since I had my wife/baby in the car) she said they'll make a new attempt with it if the address is indeed correct.

I suppose my initial question is still in play. I'm not asking if the shipper would refund but if paypal would refund due to it being a confirmed address.

Members online

Latest posts