Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Small somewhat expensive mailday..rainbow completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
As some of you saw yesterday with me tinkering around with my signature, I finally completed the Brad Hand rainbow. Just received it in today.

I paid around $171 for the card and figuring I paid $300 for the super, I probably paid around the going rate, maybe a little higher than market value, but it was the first one listed that I have ever seen.

Also received the Red Status elite Auto 1/10 and inching closer to the rainbow in that set.

3/5
hand_08bcdpredrefauto3.jpg

hand_08eeredstatusauto1.jpg

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Nikobaseball said:
Sick.
Was that the auction I had shown you? Congrats
Zach

Yes it was, thank you very much. I have a feeling that it may have been shilled a bit at the get go cause I asked that guy if he had intentions of ending the auction early to let me know. He never responded to me so I think (can't prove) that he knew I wanted it so bad that the price may have been driven up slightly. It's ok though, it's mine now.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
trcardcollector said:
Sweet! Good job!

Now if those were all 9.5's that would be AWESOME!!!!

I just submitted some of my better ones to Chris on here for the big grading special he got and I am hoping they all come back 9.5's, but I have a feeling the super will come back as a 9. But a 9 or better rainbow would certainly be just as nice.

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
prospectorgems said:
trcardcollector said:
Sweet! Good job!

Now if those were all 9.5's that would be AWESOME!!!!

I just submitted some of my better ones to Chris on here for the big grading special he got and I am hoping they all come back 9.5's, but I have a feeling the super will come back as a 9. But a 9 or better rainbow would certainly be just as nice.

good luck!

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Awesome as usual. Are the Marlins going to groom Hand as a starter or reliever?

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts