Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@$#$#%# SUNDAY MORNING THREEAD !!!!!!!!! 4/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, on my way to the NASCAR race, hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

Last edited:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

3e908dfb-9b97-4696-9cb3-856010e6cc52_zps24147bef.jpg

I haven't heard from George in a week or two. My guess: He's either really busy or entering mid-life crisis mode.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Was hoping for a Florida - Kentucky final. Hoping Kentucky wins it all again now
There is not much to root for here in CT. I have to drive to the Bronx to watch my baseball. Drive to Foxboro for my football. They took away our Whale for hockey. So CT has nothing but our Men & Women hoops.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Drove back to school last night so I could go to the movie with my girlfriend. We ended up seeing Captain America. Boy are there a lot of plot turns in the Avengers franchise after seeing that. Now its time to work on some homework. For my online class, the teacher wants to set everything due for midnight on Sundays, so he's sets the due time for 12:00 PM. He doesn't realize that means noon on Sunday, not midnight

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
There is not much to root for here in CT. I have to drive to the Bronx to watch my baseball. Drive to Foxboro for my football. They took away our Whale for hockey. So CT has nothing but our Men & Women hoops.

Congrats on both making it to the final

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
word up boys. I need to fix the handle of the toilet so I'm off to Menards. I mine was well get 3 of them since I have that many in my house, and there bonund to break sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts