Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDaily Thread - 4/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Mike Montgomery
Bobby Wahl vs. Jen-Ho Tseng
Walker Weickel
Marcus Stroman
Luis Severino
Henry Owens
Cody Anderson
Aaron Blair
Dace Kime vs. Alberto Tirado
Robert Stephenson
Miguel Almonte vs. Alex Gonzalez
Alex Reyes
Andrew Chafin
Edwin Diaz
Jimmy Nelson
Kyle Hendricks
Chris Reed
Jason Hursh
Nick Tropeano
Luke Jackson
Jason Adam
Zach Lee
Chris Stratton
Lance McCullers
Archie Bradley

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Robert Stephenson - 5 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 3 BB, 7 K

Alex Reyes - 4.1 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 5 K

Luis Severino - 5.2 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 8 K

Stephen Piscotty HR (2)

Jesus Aguilar HR (5)

Arismendy Alcantara HR (1)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Luke Jackson - 7 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 8 K

Jimmy Nelson - 7 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 9 K

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Why do we only report HRs? Based on these stats Adam Dunn would have been among the tops in the game

Owens, the No. 2 Red Sox prospect, allowed three runs -- two earned -- on four hits and four walks while striking out three batters over six innings. He threw 50 of 96 pitches for strikes and saw his ERA climb to 2.28.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Cause I don't watch minor league baseball nor do I have any ability to watch minor league baseball.

Then I suppose you should be thankful for all the information posted here for your viewing pleasure, since you aren't/can't get it for yourself. Also, the folks here are not watching the games and posting the stats, they are pulling stats from box scores, etc online.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Then I suppose you should be thankful for all the information posted here for your viewing pleasure, since you aren't/can't get it for yourself. Also, the folks here are not watching the games and posting the stats, they are pulling stats from box scores, etc online.

I am thankful, but I was just trying to get more information than HRs. I think they are astoundingly overrated. I often attempt to be a dick on purpose. This time I am really just trying to get more info. I really appreciate these threads everyday.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I love this reply!

Members online

Latest posts