Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this error more common than I think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
SO, I got this in the mail today:
2005LeafCertMatFOTG21stCendualGU.jpg

2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Dual G/U w/ Trent Green 21st Century Parallel #'d 12/21.
Does anyone see anything wrong with it????..........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................

Trent Green's G/U Jersey is MISSING!!!!!!!! GOD! Just like this one:

2008DonrussClassicsSundaysBestError.jpg

2008 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best G/U Patch #SB-36 #'d 04/25

Which I had mentioned earlier in my Seahawks thread. Is someone pulling these out and selling them like they should have them in or could they pieces of jersey actually have never been put in by the factory? They do not look tampered with but anything is possible. I am tired of this. It isn't on a card that is #'d/250 or /500 or even /99! NO, one has to be /25 and the other /21!!!!! DANGIT! And then I even got another card that the top loader had exploded and the card was BADLY bent! And guess what it was #'d out of!!???? 8! THAT IS RIGHT #'d/8!!!! OH MY GOD I WANTED TO THROW UP! Does this happen a lot, do others have the same issues or is someone messing with the cards I'm getting?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I have seen several cards come right out of the pack missing the game used piece. I haven't seen it happen with DLP products before only UD but im sure it happens with them as well. Im sure a machine puts these cards together and mistakes happen.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
G $MONEY$ said:
I have seen several cards come right out of the pack missing the game used piece. I haven't seen it happen with DLP products before only UD but im sure it happens with them as well. Im sure a machine puts these cards together and mistakes happen.

Are there things in particular to look for, for signs of tampering? Upon really close inspection of the Hasselbeck/Green dual there "APPEARS" to be something in there that may be confused as a jersey piece but it is really thin. I was thinking it was something along the lines of a piece of dual-sided tape or dual-sided glue, something to attach the jersey to, right? It's too thin to be a piece of jersey and there is still too large of a gap where a piece of thick jersey should go. The "2" in the "21" on the Green is bent down it's evident the pic I have up.
Is there anything that can be done about it or is it just a "deal with it" situation?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I pulled a dual prime Testaverde/Pennington a few years ago (from Titanium I believe), only to find Pennington had no patch. I couldn't call the company about it either because it was in those aftermarket boxes at Toys R Us.

Members online

Latest posts