Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********Saturday Morning Thread************ 5/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. First day in my official Post Office. Today is the National Letter Carriers Association annual Stamp Out Hunger food drive. Please leave some non perishable items by your mail box. Canned goods or boxed items. Any food collected stays in the local community.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm getting tired of NON working people getting paid just to show up . Plant has worked six days a week for several weeks now and that make safety a big concern BUT managers AREN'T there . I don't understand salary workers have regular work hours 7- 4 , others have OT ?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. Finally tracked this down from a one time rival. Paul O'neill debut ticket. September 3 1985. First MLB at bat pinch hit single.
1985Oneilldebutticket.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have a stack of minor league game tickets [ years ] with a lot signed by HR hitter or pitcher

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm getting tired of NON working people getting paid just to show up . Plant has worked six days a week for several weeks now and that make safety a big concern BUT managers AREN'T there . I don't understand salary workers have regular work hours 7- 4 , others have OT ?

Management is indirect labor. I prefer my manager not being here. The day is more enjoyable.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Taking the family to our regional police force's open house today. Face-painting, kids' games, BBQ, sit in a police cruiser, etc. The big attraction for my 4-year-old son is always to high-five as many officers as he can! Great way for the police to connect with the community, especially the kids.

- Rodrick

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone, worked past midnight last night so decided to not go into my part time job this morning and slept in. I feel so refreshed this morning, but I have to close again tonight. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and I hope all the moms, wives, and girlfriends have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts