Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Rain this morning, but should clear up this afternoon...planning on taking 4 year old grandson to the Salem game tonight!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Last 12 hour shift day for a week or so. Did 7 out of the last 8 days, minus time off for doctors appointments, it still came out to 58 hours...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning. Slept like crap last night. Hate to say it, but might be time for us to look into a new mattress. The last few weeks I've been waking up with a sore back.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning. Slept like crap last night. Hate to say it, but might be time for us to look into a new mattress. The last few weeks I've been waking up with a sore back.
never had that issue often ---woke up on floor / sofa / back seat of cars / boats tied to piers and in boat houses / beside REC pool / gym bleachers / also hammocks --those were issue .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Raining here, so it's extra slow.

Taking the chance to finally list all these low end eBay items. Little worried about the eBay PWE shipping, been burned by it before...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I have a dentist appt this afternoon. They text me all the forms, probably 10 pages. No way I can fill this out on my phone!!! Forwarded to my computer. Still took two hours to fill out. Longer that the dentist appointment will be.

Loving the '22 Platinum Anniversary! A lot of the base are OC. The pictures and parallels are amazing! Will post in August P/U thread.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
let me take you to Alabama where my kin live if you think I talk funny .Still used out house till mid 1970's had to check for rattlesnakes before going in NEVER went at night gators came out of pond . Best still made alcohol . IMG_20220319_0002_NEW.jpg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I've worked with people from Alabama when I was in the navy. Yeah, they do talk funny. I talked to someone from Kentucky back around 2010 or so. He was working at a call center for a concert ticket agency. He had an amazing accent. If you've ever seen that civil war documentary with Shelby Foot as the narrator. They sounded just southern gentlemen from the civil war era.

Members online

Latest posts