Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting shipping method from Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
So FedEx knocked on my door yesterday and it was a fairly large package (I'd say 9x9x3) from Panini. I have a few redemption from them so I figured they had just waited and sent them all together.
Nope just one card:

doerrblk1o1pstsig.jpg

The card was in a One Touch holder sealed in a #000 bubble envelope in the larger box. Is this the normal way Panini ships low numbered cards?
On a side note I'm happy that my newest Doerr 1/1 arrived pretty quickly. Not bad for less than $10 delivered (it was a terribly bad auction listing).

Got this one toady in the usual padded mailer...

doerrpast49.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't know about the shipping method and stuff, but curiosity has me having to ask... Besides the number stamp, what's the difference between the 1/1 and the other one?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't have the 1/1 Garvey, but I have some other versions and there are differences in that issue in the foil color. The 1/1 looks darker and I'm guessing the foil is different, but rebel pawn can surely confirm either way.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I don't know about the shipping method and stuff, but curiosity has me having to ask... Besides the number stamp, what's the difference between the 1/1 and the other one?

Mopar is right, it's the foil on the front, it's just that my scanner isn't that great. The 1/1 is black and the /49 is gold. I have a sliver #/25 and the red is #/10. It took me a few minutes to realize that there was actually a difference.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Mopar is right, it's the foil on the front, it's just that my scanner isn't that great. The 1/1 is black and the /49 is gold. I have a sliver #/25 and the red is #/10. It took me a few minutes to realize that there was actually a difference.

Oh. Ok, thanks for the info, couldn't tell from the scan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts