Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ARE YOU F ING KIDDING ME EBAY!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
So I'm a bit pissed right now. i had a case opened for item not received because i didn't ship for a few days. I shipped the card after a few days and kept contact with the buyer and followed the tracking to make sure it was delivered. It was delivered a week ago and then all contact with the buyer was lost and he no longer responded and didn't close the case. I posted in the resolution multiple times asking for a response and messaged him as well.

However, I logged in this morning to see the case escalated as well as EBAY ISSUING HIM A FULL REFUND!!! So now I'm out the card and the paypal. How in the world can they side with him. Its clear the card was delivered and he severed communications. It wasn't a hugely valuable card so i can eat the loss but this is insane. I don't see any possible way they can side with him when there's proof it was delivered and he has not communicated with me AT ALL after it was delivered.

Am I **** out of luck? Ebay's customer service system is incredibly difficult to reach as well so I don't know what I am supposed to do in this situation.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You think they will do something about it? I've never tried calling but I've heard its a nightmare.

Personally, I've always found it a lot easier to get a live person on the phone and discuss it. That's my take. I think eBay has their own call center too, so you're not getting tossed to some third world country for your issue.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I've had something similar in the past and a quick phone call had it corrected in the system before we hung up.

Posted using Tapatalk...which probably means I'm on the crapper.

Members online

Latest posts