Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Quick question for you all. I sent a message to someone asking if they were interested in a joc chrome auto and a correa ref. Auto from 2013 bc. Told him individual values and a lot price. He then messages back quickly that he will take the correa for the individual value of 115. So I send him my paypal and wait. I waited two days. Then messages him again and asked him where payment was. No response. Then. I got a message through eBay about my correa (same card) that was listed. Some guy asking me to trade. I said maybe and he sent me a list of cards. Surprised, the list is the same one that the user on here had. I told him that we had been messaging through FCB and that I'd like payment to finish the deal. I even told him I'd do it for 110 to get it done right away. Then no response again and I still haven't heard from him.

my question is would you leave negative feedback? We agreed to a deal and sent my paypal and he still hasn't paid. To me. That constitutes a deal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I had a similar thing happen just last month posted a card for sale. Board member shots a pm with his price. I think it is fair. I respond to thread and even send pp info thru pm. Wait a few days and send again. Nothing. Never responded to pm ever.

It's a Dick bag move on their part I just moved on and will not deal ever again with them.
And there is a section for buyers and trader info. Put the info and what haoped in there I guess

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts