Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where do you purchase your card and memorabilia supplies?

Where do you purchase your card and memorabilia supplies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Card shows. No shipping charges. I usually justify the cost of admission to the large Chicago shows through savings on card supplies. I always bring a backpack and buy penny sleeves, toploaders and sometimes storage boxes just before I leave so I don't have to carry them throughout the show.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
penny sleeves/slider boxes from online box sellers - usually can put them in as order fillers when you need a few more bucks for free shipping and they'll ship them in the free shipping promo.

9pocket pages I usually buy from amazon because it's usually short notice when I find out i'm out, they are about the same price or cheaper than the online box sellers plus i get it in 2 days free shipping whereas the online box sellers are 4-5 days shipping.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
just found out a few days ago I was out of penny sleeves to sleeve up my various platinum/finest/bowman prospect chrome cards and I decided on a whim to check ebay since I wasn't going to be making a box order and found 25 packs of 100-ct ultra pro penny sleeves delivered for a price--per-100ct-pack cheaper than price per pack of them from the online box dealers I buy them from.

so I'll have to update my answer in this thread to I buy my supplies in various places where I can find good deals, whether it be supplies purchased from the online box dealers as a filler to my order, or ebay when the price delivered is great, or from amazon in some cases like the 9 pocket sleeves with 2 day free delivery.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I buy soft sleeves and 9 pocket pages from Wal-mart, when they have them. I reuse (recycle) top loaders and bubble mailers, and have a lot of them. Anybody know a good place to get 800 and 3200 count boxes? No card shops here. Thanks.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
3200 count boxes cost me a ton !!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't need but one or two but those packs/ unopened boxes = $100.00 a trip to LCS

Members online

Latest posts