Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surprise mail. A big thank you to IndyMann

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Got this surprise card in the mail today. I'm horrible at putting names with user names and Jeff didn't write his user name on the note.

So Jeff. Thank you very much for the card it's awesome. Might be the world's smallest George Kell autograph.
*Edit*

Figured out it was IndyMann.

KellMail.jpg

Josh

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Surprise mail. A big thank you to ?????

Is that a real card? Never seen one before. A great gesture either way.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Re: Surprise mail. A big thank you to ?????

It's a TTM or IP auto but is awesome. I was trying last week or so to get this card (non auto'ed) but got out bid.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on a nice looking piece. Funny with all the room around it he signed the little piece!! :) Nice gesture on your part Indy.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
IndyMann said:
gvsu96 said:
Bump for the Mann
I got you, brother. I'm glad you like it. I never liked where Mr. Kell signed that. I'd like to get another one signed but, his signature has gotten real shaky.

Jeff,

I got a ball back from him a few days ago. Look in my bucket or find my thread about it. Sig wasn't too bad. Must of been having a good day.

Thanks again

Josh

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
gvsu96 said:
IndyMann said:
gvsu96 said:
Bump for the Mann
I got you, brother. I'm glad you like it. I never liked where Mr. Kell signed that. I'd like to get another one signed but, his signature has gotten real shaky.

Jeff,

I got a ball back from him a few days ago. Look in my bucket or find my thread about it. Sig wasn't too bad. Must of been having a good day.

Thanks again

Josh
Where's your bucket link??

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
IndyMann said:
gvsu96 said:
IndyMann said:
gvsu96 said:
Bump for the Mann

Jeff,

Thanks again

Josh
Where's your bucket link??

Doh!

Here's the picture.
P1020315.jpg

Members online

Latest posts