Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB No Work For The Weekend Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

J-Rod said:
anyone have an idea what a fitz contenders BGS 9 would sell for

maybe $1000-$1200.....just guessing since its raw BV is $750......so I'm assuming a 9.5 would draw about $1500.

G

J-Rod said:
dang id rather have an ungraded one lol

yeah....that's kind of up there......that's why I can't see myself paying $600 for that Polamalu.....that's over 4x BV....I know there are only 2 9.5's but dang....2x BV is the most I'd pay for 9.5's.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
hey some quick help needed the booty ultimate 1/1 I can get for 275. the jake long sold for 250 think its a pretty good deal?
IMG_0353.jpg

G

J-Rod said:
hey some quick help needed the booty ultimate 1/1 I can get for 275. the jake long sold for 250 think its a pretty good deal?
IMG_0353.jpg

Not sure.....his contenders college 1/1 went for $165.....so I don't know if that one is a $100 more.......it is pretty sweet though!

G

trojanfan43 said:
J-Rod said:
IMG_0353.jpg

Not sure.....his contenders college 1/1 went for $165.....so I don't know if that one is WORTH a $100 more.......it is pretty sweet though!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
probably cool to you being a usc guy is he any good or have a chance at all? if i pick it up its for the vikings collection but i dont really collect players that dont play lol

G

J-Rod said:
probably cool to you being a usc guy is he any good or have a chance at all? if i pick it up its for the vikings collection but i dont really collect players that dont play lol

He's more of a QB then TJack will ever be......Sage isn't anything more then a backup......JDB deserves a shot.....now will he get one??? that's for the Vikings to decide.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Hey, guys. I was thinking about doing a contest, but I don't what kind of contest it will be. I was going to go with "pick a number between 1 and 1000" or something like that, but that seems too boring. I then thought about doing a "guess the first 10 picks of the draft" contest. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
This will be one of the prizes:
Picture0110.jpg

L.T./Cunningham Finest dual auto #'d 06/15.

G

Wehttam6 said:
Hey, guys. I was thinking about doing a contest, but I don't what kind of contest it will be. I was going to go with "pick a number between 1 and 1000" or something like that, but that seems too boring. I then thought about doing a "guess the first 10 picks of the draft" contest. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Picture0110.jpg

sweet prize.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Wehttam6 said:
Picture0110.jpg

mmmmmm i want that card

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
What type of contest should I do?
Some of the cards I'll be giving away are rookies from this year and I want to get them out before the new year's rookies' cards come out.

Members online

Latest posts