Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA NOVEMBER 2014 GROUP SUB ALL INVITED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
DUE DATE IS BY NOVEMBER 22ND so I have plenty of entry time

PSA COST IS A STRAIGHT $5.75 PER CARD== we add a quarter to cover shipping fees per card that PSA assesses for subs over 25 cards.

Those on my last 6 PSA subs all got your emails thanks everyone for being on time !! All but 2 orders are back ( the two from Oct 10 and Oct 16th) and I expect those to be back before we even ship this new one. I have received many compliments on the poppage speed we all have on these subs- your welcome and thank you for following the rules I have its why we get quick poppages. Its been a pleasure assisting many of you in your collecting habits and I'll continue to host these subs for those when pricing is to our advantage.

Same deal folks see me any questions at my [email protected] email as always.

AGAIN = DUE DATE is NO LATER THAN SAT NOV 22ND so I have plenty of entry time !!

Special # 1 is $5.75 total per card as we add the quarter shipping fees

Please email with all questions prior subbers you all have the forms see me if you need new ones .

jeff

Back by Popular Demand! Collectors Club Special #1:
$5.50 per Card – 50 Card Minimum Quantity Required

• For cards from 1956-present valued under $100 each
  • Sport and non-sport cards
  • Regular size, thick/patch, Tallboy, and Coins/Pins cards are accepted
  • Excluding T3's, Supersized, and Autographed Cards ( IP or TTM). Post 1998 certified autos issued by card companies are allowed on this sub;
  • For Collectors Club members only
  • Turnaround time approximately 50 business days/varies with demand
  • Click here for Full Details!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Post 1998 certified autos issued by card companies are allowed on this sub;

to be clear auto after 98 are allowed

Members online

Latest posts