Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Draft Case???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Thinking about picking up a case. Does anyone know if the Kershaw Superfractor ever surfaced? (I'm actually going after a smaller, lesser known prospect, but it would be nice to have a possibility at a huge pull)

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
2006, would they still be considered prospects? Lol

Good luck if you bust one, hope it's not a SOTF case

LOL probably not anymore. Should've specified, one of the lesser-know, at-the-time, prospects. Haha. Can you tell me what you mean by SOTF case? Ive never opened this stuff before.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You're not guaranteed a chrome auto, you could get a signs of the future auto instead. Lots of cases had quite a few boxes with SOTF autos. If I recall you would either get none or 4+

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
You're not guaranteed a chrome auto, you could get a signs of the future auto instead. Lots of cases had quite a few boxes with SOTF autos. If I recall you would either get none or 4+

Ouch, gotcha. Hoping for none. :)

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I bought one box of that product dirt cheap on a Black Friday BO sale a year or two ago. Pulled a Kershaw refractor auto and figured I should stop there. Good luck and post what you pull.

Latest posts