Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*+*+*Good Tuesday Morning Thread 2/10*+*+*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning all. Gone fishing today. A nice sunny day with a balmy high of 26 degrees. Can't wait to get to Arizona March 3.

Edit: Bucks with another solid win last night, 29-23 on the season. Giannis with a near triple double, but Kidd pulled him in the 3rd due to some sloppy passes trying to hard for stats. The Bucks are the best kept secret in the NBA this season.

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, actually got some sleep last night, and a shower this morning, my first since Saturday night. I feel like a new man

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all! Nice 19 degree morning here in Cincy.

We've already max'd out on 48 hr kids for Feb and we're only 10 days into the month.

Had my first eBay non payment bidder. It's for a $2 card, 3 emails and no response after 10 days. Probably gonna just let it go as it wouldnt be worth the time to fight it. The guy has 100% feedback. Maybe I should give it a couple more days?

Good morning all!
Next three days we have a preinspection by our HQ. Yay.
Just remember, your boss' boss got where he is because he hid everything he didnt want seen and had the place shining when his boss came to visit. It's called curb appeal. If it looks nice and shiney, then it appears everything is all right. Nevermind the man and junk behind the curtain!

Fordman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts