Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*+*+*Good Tuesday Morning Thread 2/10*+*+*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Done training for the day. Speaking of non paying bidders I filed one on a $1250 card yesterday which is pretty annoying.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Sounds like lots of fun lol

Wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Helps to have your stuff squared away.:cool:

Just remember, your boss' boss got where he is because he hid everything he didnt want seen and had the place shining when his boss came to visit. It's called curb appeal. If it looks nice and shiney, then it appears everything is all right. Nevermind the man and junk behind the curtain!

Fordman

This is sound advice, thanks!!:D

Afternoon guys. Started out the day in the ER. I was having severe lower back pain. Turns out its kidney stones. Its about the worst pain i have ever felt. Had to get several doses of Diluadid, some stuff for nausea, IV fluids to get hydrated. YUCK. Also got some pretty heavy duty painkillers to take home. I must be sick, home from work all day and im just now logging on to FCB!!

Hope it all works out for you!

Just do him a favor and don't raise him as a Mets fan ;)

You, sir, are added to Barry's map:twisted: (since I don't have one;)).

I got this from eBay for $1.99 delivered:

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Found a great new Chinese buffet resturant today, big place with tons of options, and some American staples for the kiddos. A bit of a drive, but very impressive.

Even has huge TVs sprinkled throughout for Gamedays...:cool:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@IndyManning18 Check your PM for the Banks Newspapers man.........GEEZZZZZZZ :twisted:

@robertwolf1 you tooooooooooooo check your pm for the Banks newspaper the Sun-times only

@Hawk8 You can have that Dawson lot I posted Yesterday for the price, and I found a Dawson card to add to it for that price 2010 Topps Tribute Baseball Auto Relic/75
@moxacaine I'm willing to move that Harper TEK red auto I have for what I have into 200 shipped

Off to take a nap before work since I got home at 3am and up at 7am to get my car from the shop this morning '
pdogg1872@yahoo dot com is my PP for all of you listed here

Payment sent. Thanks, nice to have a smooth transaction after the ones I have been trying to complete lately.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I don't worry to much about it. I'm just afraid of those people that "withhold" info or cards because you rub them the wrong way for some reason. Just sent a guy a message about a known want and he nicely said it wasn't fs at this time. Ok no problem.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I have had people contact me about cards/items I own when I'm not openly trying to sell. I'm not opposed to the idea of selling but they need to pay strong. When they want a deal and persist I will then make sure I never sell to that person.

Also on the psa boards (and I'm sure SCN) a member is running a psa/dna red flip submission. This is the sub that authenticates the signature as well as grades or authenticates the card. This is the only service I use for my signed vintage cards and John runs a smooth sub. If anyone is interested pm me and I can link. It's $14.50 per card plus return shipping back to you. PSAs monthly deal that occurs about twice a year is $18 plus you have to pay to and from psa. $250 Max value.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
So I have reached a deal with a certain member of the boards for one of these. Which one?
I'm leaning to the one on the left..

Attachments

• 1423624877801.jpg
    1423624877801.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts