Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Future HOF 1/1 Superfractor rookie pickup!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Well, sorta!

I've always wanted a Miggy Marlins Super. Problem is, he only has a few because he was traded to Detroit a few years after Topps started producing them. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing one available.

Here it is, his "rookie" Super

2zgx555.jpg

I don't care if it came out last year, it's now my favorite non Stanton Marlins card.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Awesome card! I'd love to grab the Jeter '93 Superfractor but if/when that ever shows up I'll have to sell my first born to afford it!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome card! I'd love to grab the Jeter '93 Superfractor but if/when that ever shows up I'll have to sell my first born to afford it!

Is he in the set? I love the concept, especially since most of the guys have RC's long before Supers started.

I'd love to pick up one of the '93 Finest Jeter "rookie" refractors that came out in 2001 Finest. They're awesome.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet pickup, I was wondering who got it, now I know...

congrats
tk

Heh, the last cool Miggy card I owned I sold to you in '09. I was stupid and needed money.

wwau0h.jpg

You still got it or the Premier Uggla logo by chance? If so, let me know

v4tick.jpg

I actually want the Uggla back more for some reason

Last edited:

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Sweet card. If you ever decide to part with it or make it available I would be interested.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Sweet! Saw it pop up on my Superfractor feed and thought it would be perfect for you.

I actually hadn't heard of the set until I clicked on it, I thought it was a custom at first. Then I realized it looked a little too good to be a custom and found out about the set. Curious what other players are in it!

Members online

Latest posts