Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Was Your Favorite Card That You Owned/Own?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Whether it is your favorite player or design or set, whatever you choose. What is your favorite card that you ever OWNED?

Mine is and still owned

1957 Topps Mantle MINT.

Its currently raw and sits insde of my safe. Clean corners and no fading. Centering is between 55/45 or 60/40. It was a gift from an elderly family friend. She still has a complete set that her husband put together. Its amazing the conditon and the fact they are all there.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
probably the card my next-door neighbor gave to me as a kid after he got drafted. 1994 signature rookies unsigned but he signed it for me. he had all these people high up in the mets organization at his house then they came over to mine and sean and these people gave us a ton of mets gear, i had NO idea how big a deal it was that he was drafted, i was 5-years-old lol but i always remember him being nice to me and my dad talking about him.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
2000 SPX Oswalt, 2001 Elite Oswalt auto /100, 1989 UD Griffey, 1997 Pinnacle Certified Griffey Mirror Gold, 1997 Finest John Smoltz Embossed rare refractor, 1994 SP Alex Rodriguez.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
1959 Topps Warren Spahn. Bought one from a local store when I was 7 or 8. Wasn't in the best condition at the time, but I was a kid and cards from the fifties intrigued me.

After that, ironically, it was a 1983 Topps Ryne Sandberg rookie. Ironic because I HATE THE CUBS, but Ryne was alright with me! :)

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Still own it:

1909-11 E90-1 American Caramel Charley Hall
e90_1_1909-11_hall.jpg

E90-1 is my favorite E set, I'm a big fan of prewar cards with a horizontal format, and I find the background to be amazing.

Latest posts