Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the heck are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
These are from 2009 Sage and they look like printing plates but are numbered to 50. Anyone have any idea?

56ca_1.jpg

G

yeah....I'm going after all the USC guys....making some pretty good progress....should have all of them won by the end of the week. :shock:

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
It looks a LOT like this:

2008sageteammatesyellow.jpg

2008 Sage HIT Teammates Make Ready card Yellow of Brady Quinn and John Carlson #'d 22/50

Which is what Ryo1549 called them. Should be correct in that, yes?

G

SeattlefantillIdie said:

2008 Sage HIT Teammates Make Ready card Yellow of Brady Quinn and John Carlson #'d 22/50

you got it.....they started this last year......got all of the John David Booty's.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
trojanfan43 said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

you got it.....they started this last year......got all of the John David Booty's.

That's really cool to hear! How many different colors are there? Do you have pics of them all? I'd love to compare as I would like to try to get all of the John Carlson's. Did they have individual ones or just the Teammates?
And I sure remember a wonderful interview/monologue where Colin Cowherd stated that USC may not be the BEST football team in the nation but they have the most DEPTH where the 5th string is just as good as the 1st string and they consistently put in the most guys in the NFL and are still contenders every year! Must be fun being a USC fan!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
There are 4 of these per player. They are essentially taking the Magenta printing plate and just printing that on a card, then doing it with Black, Cyan, and Yellow. I think they look pretty cool.

G

SeattlefantillIdie said:
trojanfan43 said:
as requested:

fromebay2.jpg

Thank you for the pics! I take it they had the individual pics and the teammates pics.... were there anymore then?

there were others....but I only got the JDB ones......each card has 4 different colors.....I didn't get any of the other USC guys or any of the teammate ones.

Members online

Latest posts