Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball simulation geeks, I need your help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
So, when I was a kid I used to play Pursue the Pennant which was similar to Strat-o-matic.
It's played with dice and player cards.
Anyway, i recently bought a 1986 season on eBay and in my spare time, I would like to play some games and possibly replay the 1986 season for my team, the Red Sox.
Anyway, I used to manually keep track of stats as a kid, which was very cumbersome.
Long story short, in this day and age I know that there are some software programs out there that will calculate them automatically after I input each game.
My question is this, can anyone recommend a free program? I have done some google searching but wanted some possible first hand experience from actual users.

Thanks,
Keith

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Not free, but I play this all the time. http://onlinegames.strat-o-matic.com/

I like the 80s and 90s mystery card games.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but just wanted to say I enjoy these as well.

This is my current season. Maddux and Matt Williams are dominating. Sheffield can't stay health, otherwise I would probably be in first place.

strat.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts