Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ FCB Morning Thread for Sat. April 18th ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good (way too early) Morning all!

Just two hours left in my shift. Then some sleep and a chance to enjoy the nice Weather for a change...

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, gonna relax in the AM, then knock out some HW and wait for game 2 of the yanks/Rays game

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A guy sends a text to his next-door neighbor:
"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess: I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you. I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home. I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't happen again."
Feeling outrage and betrayed, Bob grabs his gun, goes into the bedroom, and without a word, shoots his wife.
Moments later the guy gets a second text: "Really should use spell check! That should be "wifi"."

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all, trying to figure y the giants were so hard up to resign Peavy and Vogelsong. At least the Yankees looked good yesterday

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning all, trying to figure y the giants were so hard up to resign Peavy and Vogelsong. At least the Yankees looked good yesterday

Correction at least A ROD looked good yesterday :p he had 3 of their 5 hits and 4 of their RBI only 2 other players got a hit. They SO 9 times and even drew 6 walks But AROD was a one man show

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I agree, AROD did in fact steal the show, hopefully it carries over to today's game

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A guy sends a text to his next-door neighbor:
"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess: I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you. I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home. I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't happen again."
Feeling outrage and betrayed, Bob grabs his gun, goes into the bedroom, and without a word, shoots his wife.
Moments later the guy gets a second text: "Really should use spell check! That should be "wifi"."

Howdy

https://youtu.be/0HqjjwrwTvM

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!

... And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke But there's someplace that he'd rather be ;)

Show us a Griffey, you're the Magic Man, show us a Griffey tonight....

Update on my MiL, she is doing better and will be transferred to an in-patient rehabilitation facility in the city she lives in. I actually got to talk to her last night which made me feel a lot better about her condition. My wife leaves Wednesday, flying up to Michigan to help care for her grandmother. A monthlong stay is on the calendar with actual events determining a return date.

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all!

Update on my MiL, she is doing better and will be transferred to an in-patient rehabilitation facility in the city she lives in. I actually got to talk to her last night which made me feel a lot better about her condition. My wife leaves Wednesday, flying up to Michigan to help care for her grandmother. A monthlong stay is on the calendar with actual events determining a return date.
Hope all works out with your Mom In Law

1992PGsample.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning all!

Good to hear Dave....Hoping for a speedy recovery and a return to normalcy.....

But i see a month long of Bachelorhood sitting around in your undies and drinking beer, and eating what ever you want........OH wait you do that now anyway.....carry on.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hope all works out with your Mom In Law

1992PGsample.jpg

Thanks! Nice Griffey, but you already knew that!:)

Good to hear Dave....Hoping for a speedy recovery and a return to normalcy.....

But i see a month long of Bachelorhood sitting around in your undies and drinking beer, and eating what ever you want........OH wait you do that now anyway.....carry on.

It's like you're right here in my living room.;-)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning / afternoon ...

Magic - I got a laugh from that one , even though it included a wife dying , so I'm not sure I should relay that to mine , she may worry a lil

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts