Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone buy from rojaeri-9jmmlq06 on ebay (Feels like he is scamming people)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I won one auction Derek Jeter 1998 Finest THE MAN #TM9 REFRACTOR #/75 w/PEEL RARE INVESTMENT for $412.00. He put a shipping label but it has not moved anywhere as it just shows a shipping label was created. I go concerned when I tried to email him and got the mailer daemon message. I contacted another buyer who bought from him and he has the same thing. With no contact from him I am wondering if he scammed all the buyers. With $17,000 in sales last weekend I am thinking he was scamming. If you were one who bought from him and your getting the same thing where the shipping label hasn't moved I would contact ebay to get your money back. Before last week the highest sale was $180.00 as well and that was just one card. Hopefully I am wrong and get the card but the longer he goes without contacting me and seeing no movement on the shipping the more I think everyone who bought from him last week was scammed.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Talking with ebay I am pretty sure I will get my money back. But I will have to wait till tomorrow to file a claim so probably won't see the money till Wednesday.

Good luck.

I ended up the under bidder on several auctions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts