Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ichiro autos in 2015 A&G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Eh his signature in the mockup doesn't look as good as it did in previous cards - but still very nice!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I thought that You're is the truncated version of You are.....nice English indeed :lol:

Grammar Hammer living strong!

At least the A&G has him in a Mariners uniform, I would be a bit upset if it was a Miami one.

I still prefer this one over a pack certified auto:
august24ichirofront.jpg
august24ichiroback.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I thought that You're is the truncated version of You are.....nice English indeed :lol:

Your correct. I beleive I gots it's now.

At least the A&G has him in a Mariners uniform, I would be a bit upset if it was a Miami one.

august24ichirofront.jpg
august24ichiroback.jpg

Mill Creek? I have been eyeing the 2001 E-Topps version but prefer company certified.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

august24ichirofront.jpg
august24ichiroback.jpg

That is a nice card! But would you prefer that card signed or unsigned?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Your correct. I beleive I gots it's now.

Mill Creek? I have been eyeing the 2001 E-Topps version but prefer company certified.

Yep Mill Creek! I live near Seattle so I made a trade/purchase at their shop a few years ago which was convenient :)

That is a nice card! But would you prefer that card signed or unsigned?

I'm not a collector on specific RC cards so for me and knowing Ichiro doesn't have a certified RC auto I would always prefer this one :) Mainly because you can get both the english and japanese versions at decent costs and high availability.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Held my breath until I clicked the link and saw the uni....wouldn't put it past topps putting him in a Marlins uni :lol:

Those 01 refs pop nicely, I've been on the fence buying one for a while

Members online

Latest posts