Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Bowman Draft autograph checklist, best of all time?

Best yet?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Ok I know some still don't like the product, due mainly too the base checklist, but how about the autograph checklist? Here is the list of what should be top sellers. There are some guys not in the top 2 tiers that aren't bad either.

1st tier.
Michael Stanton
Jesus Montero
Michel Inoa
Wilmer Flores
Chris Tillman
Buster Posey
Gordon Beckham
Rafael Rodriguez(Gaints)

2nd tier.
Greg Halman
Ike Davis
Anthony Hewitt
Mike Montgomery
Zach Collier
Javier Rodriguez
Jason Knapp
Hector Rondon
Logan Morrison
Josh Reddick

- Ryan

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
2005 BCDP too some time to evolve into the best chrome auto set of all time. 08 BCDP has a shot to be the best releasing checklist of all time.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I know 2005 BCDP is good, but it really only has what like 4-5 top guys. The main difference is the amount of subjects. 2005 has better odds of a good player, but I think there are more $50+ guys in 2008. If Topps got rid of the players like Luke Montz it would help.

JMO of course. I think 2005 BCDP will probably always be the best product because of the base set mainly(and some key autos). But I think the auto checklist this year will challenge the auto checklist from 2005. Also in 2005 you could get SOTF autographs.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I agree that 05 took some time to develop into a great checklist, and I think 2008 Bowman has one of the best auto CL's of all time at release (laporta, price, heyward, bumgarner, moustakas, vitters......). 08 Draft may not be the best ever, but it sure as hell looks appetizing. I can't wait for my case.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
I would love to rip a case of 05. and that is not the bowman draft checklist lots of 09 guys in there. Thats way off..... and you spelt *Giants* wrong

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
MarlinsManiac20 said:
I would love to rip a case of 05. and that is not the bowman draft checklist lots of 09 guys in there. Thats way off..... and you spelt *Giants* wrong

This thread was from 2008.

And you spelled spelled incorrectly.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
bradical said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

This thread was from 2008.

And you spelled spelled incorrectly.
Thanked for the laugh.
Mike

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:

Thanks for making a fool out of yourself.

I still think this was one of the best checklist. Montero, Stanton, Posey, Beckham, Davis, and Montgomery all have good futures and people have made a lot of money off of them.

Members online

Latest posts