Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LT LOGO mailcall! Of course some Steelers too

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Great Mailday and 1 incoming all the way around. Got some nice non Steeler and some BUS

IMG_0891_edited.jpg
1/1 06 ULTIMATE FAVORITE ULTIMATE SET

IMG_0883_edited.jpg
4/5 08 ULTIMATE

This one will be here Express mail Thursday saves me from posting again lol

3dbd_1.jpg

Already had a treasures like the one below just like his patches better. Even kept his ebay pic for it was already digital

f43b_1.jpg

IMG_0884_edited.jpg
9/36 03 certified. Never was able to win one and fianlly got it

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Seiya said:
Damn those are some sick pickups! Sorta weak signature on the logo, but the inscription on the other 1/1 is SWEET!

Thanks. That is his signature not sure what he could have done different :) ?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
WOW awesome stuff wheeler!!! i love the logo and that ultimate collection inscriptions auto is really sweet ... even though the stats are against my Raiders :x :oops: :lol:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Wheels my man, I kid you not when I say this is the most insane mailday I have ever seen. Good freakin lord... :shock: :shock: :shock:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Snyper said:
Wheels my man, I kid you not when I say this is the most insane mailday I have ever seen. Good freakin lord... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks Everyone! Snyper till you open your beauty Birthday Boy.
Make sure everyone wishes Brian a Happy 42nd B-day ;)

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:

Thanks Everyone! Snyper till you open your beauty Birthday Boy.
Make sure everyone wishes Brian a Happy 42nd B-day ;)

DUDE... :shock: :shock: :shock: I GOT THE EAGLE!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :D

I'm at the parents right now using their computer. My mom bought me 3 lbs of alaskan king crab legs, and is making lasagna.. HOT DAYUM!!!!!!!! About to eat some dinner then I'll get with ya on the SJAX! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Seiya said:
wheeler281 said:
Seiya said:
Damn those are some sick pickups! Sorta weak signature on the logo, but the inscription on the other 1/1 is SWEET!

Looks a little sloppy, that's all i'm saying.

Looks good to me. Damn good actually.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Snyper said:
Seiya said:
wheeler281 said:
Seiya said:

Looks a little sloppy, that's all i'm saying.

Looks good to me. Damn good actually.

With that patch and logo of course it looks good. :)

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Wheeler, I would give anything for a 30 second "what you can grab you can keep" time in your collection. Its all I would need. Swear, I wouldnt even touch your Santonio colleciton.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Gellman said:
Wheeler, I would give anything for a 30 second "what you can grab you can keep" time in your collection. Its all I would need. Swear, I wouldnt even touch your Santonio colleciton.

:lol: That's funny. Too true.

Hey btw Mr. Gellman, I'm looking forward to defending my Sports Cards Uncensored Fantasy Football title this season! :D