Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Monteros Galore Just arrived!!!! Scans Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Re: Monteros Galore Just arrived!!!!

Can't wait ta see em! Any Gold, XFrac, or Orange's? I haven't seen those yet! (Heck, any for sell?) :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

just another min. i see the first xfractor line that ive seen in all of 08 draft. :(

i got everything except one base auto

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Those are BEAUTIFUL! :lol: Please tell me that line running perfectly through the Xfrac's is from your scanner? I've only got 1 coming but I sure hope they all do not have the line's... Overall you got some very sweet stuff (you were one of the smart one's to gobble them up while they were cheap)! ;) :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Those are BEAUTIFUL! :lol: Please tell me that line running perfectly through the Xfrac's is from your scanner? I've only got 1 coming but I sure hope they all do not have the line's... Overall you got some very sweet stuff (you were one of the smart one's to gobble them up while they were cheap)! ;) :D

yeah that line is from the scanner.

Jays_Cards said:
Man, the centering on every one of the blues that I have seen is almost dead on..

All the blues are OC L/R

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
moxacaine said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

yeah that line is from the scanner.

Jays_Cards said:
Man, the centering on every one of the blues that I have seen is almost dead on..

All the blues are OC L/R

I know, I was saying until now (I had seen 4 previously). I was wondering if these were somehow cut later/differently than the rest of 08 draft, but I know that wouldnt make any sense..

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
moxacaine said:
Jays_Cards said:

All the blues are OC L/R

The blue in the scan beside the base refractors look spot on to me, but as you said the others are quite a bit OC. Sweet looking cards in any case, just wish the centering was a bit better. Nice haul.

Anthony

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

thefasterblade said:
LLWesMan said:
moxacaine said:

Cha ching!

I guess thats the sound of the other guys cash register that he bought them from.

lol yeah right, I bought the base for 15-20, refs for 25-30, xfractors 40-45 and blues for 90. All are selling well above those prices right now.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
WOW...Base's for $15-$20??? :shock: :eek: Holy Hell, when did you snag those & where (just curious as I've NEVER seen them that low)? Wow is all I can say as your stated price's (besides the Blue's) are STEAL'S (Edit- well, the base are steal's but the other's are just dang good deal's)!!! :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
HoustonTeams4Me said:
WOW...Base's for $15-$20??? :shock: :eek: Holy Hell, when did you snag those & where (just curious as I've NEVER seen them that low)? Wow is all I can say as your stated price's (besides the Blue's) are STEAL'S!!! :D

all on Ebay and not that long after release. prices were really down. i pulled a few though including one of the blues.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Awesome mailday Mox!!! You should keep atleast one of each parallel since you have extras if you decide to get rid of them ;) They chose a nice pic on that one too...VERY nice scans bud!!!

Alex

Members online

Latest posts