Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What has been your favorite product of 2015?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I would have done a poll, but to be honest, there are simply too many choices - I think there have been between 40-50 different releases this year. I laugh about all the people people who cited the reason they left the hobby int he early 90's because the # of releases got out of hand :)

So what is your favorite release so far? I believe Dynasty, Bowman's Best and perhaps a few others may be set to drop before '16, but curious to see where everyone is at right now.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
wow, still a bunch coming out this year

Dynasty
Bowman's Best
Tribute Special Edt.
Leaf 25th Baseball
USA Baseball
Elite Extra Edt

mouschi

May 18, 2012
wow, still a bunch coming out this year

Dynasty
Bowman's Best
Tribute Special Edt.
Leaf 25th Baseball
USA Baseball
Elite Extra Edt

That's crazy! 20 days left, and 6 releases left lol.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
and Bowman Draft Super, is coming also, not sure why they didnt release Wed with hobby & jumbo

I'm not sure what Bowman Draft "Super" is, but I got a chuckle out of the name, thinking of the tagline "Find one superfractor PER PACK!" Then 3 years from now, 2018 Bowman Super ... where all of the cards are superfractors. LOL

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Draft came 3 ways this year, like last

Hobby - 1 auto per box
Jumbo - 3 autos per box
Super Jumbo - 5 Autos per box

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
As someone who has opened about 6 packs all year, I don't really have an opinion based on breakage, although Topps Chrome was fun as usual. My GF nearly built the set from blaster boxes (Target is her safe place) and I got to rip a fair number of packs for her. But as far as collecting, I liked Heritage as usual. Especially the High Numbers because they got Grady Sizemore in there and I managed to acquire all the parallels, which I didn't really think would happen. And watching the Signature Archives pop up on ebay, it has been fun assembling a checklist of guys I might collect.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Not for resale value, not for box value, just my favorites:

Stadium Club.

Awesome photography, better card stock than last year, beautiful design, on-card autographs, fun inserts, 300 card base set, die-cuts, only a few parallel sets.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
AA9397AD-B086-43C7-8DEC-2A6A5EDAF4B2_zpsaekixwk4.jpg

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
Hit send too soon. Stadium club was hands down the best looking base set I've ever seen. Photography selection was amazing and the cards just popped. Those cards will be fun to look at for years to come!

Members online

Latest posts