Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Cards for Kids for Christmas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Does anyone know of any kids out there going through some very difficult times right now that collects? If so, please PM me, as I'll be making some custom cards for kids.

For now, I'm just going to stick with making cards for kids that are going through a rough time medically / emotionally. My time is a bit limited, so I'd certainly much rather make one for a child going through a serious illness than one who is upset because he didn't get the PS4 he wanted :)

If you know of anyone, please PM me the name of the child, favorite team, address to send to and a picture. Let's partner together to brighten some lives!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Do struggling 22 year old college students count? haha. But I do agree with the others, it is a great gesture!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Thanks guys :) I have been doing this on the BO forums for a little while now and it has been going pretty well.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Members online

Latest posts