Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HO HO HO............ Dec 25th Christmas Day Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'
Merry Christmas (yes I Said Christmas) Everyone!!!!
santaauto.jpg

Santa was very cross. It was Christmas Eve and nothing was going right. The elves were complaining about not getting paid overtime. The reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and the sleigh was broken. Santa was furious. ‘I can’t believe it!’ he yells. ‘I’ve got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours – all of my reindeer are drunk, the elves are on strike and I don’t even have a Christmas tree! I sent that stupid little angel to find one hours ago! What am I going to do?’ Just then, the little angel opens the front door and steps in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree. ‘Oi fatty!’ she says. ‘Where d’you want me to stick this?’ And thus the tradition of angels atop the Christmas trees came to pass.

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Still 2 1/2 hrs of Christmas eve here... but Merry Christmas Magic, and to everyone who follows or clicks in later tonight/today.
I hope your days go well and are filled with peace and happiness whether you celebrate or not.
I will be having coffee and presents in the morning and calling my grandmother. christmas morning marks 1 year from the last time I ever spoke to my mom. It'll be bittersweet BUT I've spoken to her many times since and I feel at peace.
Much love and happiness to you and your families

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Merry Christmas from San Francisco...ok well in 30 minutes. But the eggnog and peppermint schnapps is gone, the Xmas movies are over. Wish everyone a safe and happy holiday!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
182050-o.jpg

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Merry Christmas from the mountains of Virginia, where it is foggy and 60! I wish peace to all on this day.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts