Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone get their ebay bucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
seems like ebay is having some technical issues with the program and the 1/3 payments are going out yet. reading the comments on the help section of ebay is fun. People suggesting class action lawsuits and such...

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
seems like ebay is having some technical issues with the program and the 1/3 payments are going out yet. reading the comments on the help section of ebay is fun. People suggesting class action lawsuits and such...

CA Lawsuit?? LOL That is funny, they don't have to give people anything. Our society has become so litigious it is ridiculous. On another note I got mine this morning. :p

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I just got an email but the "You earned" section was blank/empty. Nothing in the app yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I hadn't received mine yet as of when I paid for my purchases this morning from yesterday

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was just looking at that. My email also had no dollar value in it. Then I was about to buy something and it didn't say "you'll earn $X buying this" and I sorta thought maybe they ended the program. Hopefully it's just a glitch.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Got mine today, and used it to pay for half of this right away. No problems.

s-l500.jpg

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I got the email this morning with no total on it and then about an hour ago got a 2nd email that said 'our apologies' in the subject line with the correct total listed in the email.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I got the email this morning with no total on it and then about an hour ago got a 2nd email that said 'our apologies' in the subject line with the correct total listed in the email.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Love the card in your sig

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts