Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MAGIC's Mail Bag ...............no more??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
mailmailbag.jpg
ok, where do i start??
its been a blast help out members here and on beckett as much as i could for the last couple years
but i think its time to tie the ole drawstrings on the mailbag,( i still have a few packages to get out)
id like to thank everyone for putting up with me and my weekly receipt postings for all this time

i would like to thank first off Pinbreaker for always being there at a drop of a hat, on several high end secret packages which he had helped buy
also kevbo, cobra,roy and im sure there are several others that have sent me packages of cards to find player collectors homes for them
also THANKS for all the MEMBERS that have sent me such SWEET cards and freebies!!!( no need to stop that tho. lol)

its great to see all the members helping one other !! ill still be on the look out for steals for members and pm, email you's and prolly still send out a package or 2 so your not rid of me totally , lol
anyways enuff rambling on here once again THANK YOU!!

also, if you need a address, ill prolly have it

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for everything you've sent me, and many others. I have your address and if I ever can make some up, I will.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I remember that Killebrew package that you sent me a while back! Your generosity is through the roof sir! :D Thanks alot, and I hope this isn't the end of the majic. :|

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Magic thank you for the packages you have sent to me :D .

you are a very generous person and I know you have inspired myself and other members to help our fellow collectors as much as we can. you are the perfect example of what a FCB'er should be.

LaBlueFan

Nov 13, 2008
Dodger Country
SECOND to NONE!!!!!

Magic, you "Set the Bar" very high!
I put your Generosity in the same category as:

Cal Jr's Consecutive game streak
Yaz's Triple Crown

The likes of which we may never see again.

There are several members here, that have tried to "Follow Suit", but NOBODY will ever MATCH the MAGIC-ONE!!!

THANK YOU from a very APPRECIATIVE father whos' Daughters NOMAR collection you "BOLSTERED" multiple TIMES!!!

Dave

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
magicpapa said:
mailmailbag.jpg
ok, where do i start??
its been a blast help out members here and on beckett as much as i could for the last couple years
but i think its time to tie the ole drawstrings on the mailbag,( i still have a few packages to get out)
id like to thank everyone for putting up with me and my weekly receipt postings for all this time

i would like to thank first off Pinbreaker for always being there at a drop of a hat, on several high end secret packages which he had helped buy
also kevbo, cobra,roy and im sure there are several others that have sent me packages of cards to find player collectors homes for them
also THANKS for all the MEMBERS that have sent me such SWEET cards and freebies!!!( no need to stop that tho. lol)

its great to see all the members helping one other !! ill still be on the look out for steals for members and pm, email you's and prolly still send out a package or 2 so your not rid of me totally , lol
anyways enuff rambling on here once again THANK YOU!!

also, if you need a address, ill prolly have it
Magic, Why is it gone? Am I missing something?

Latest posts