Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question i need answered please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Ok so hopefully someone can tell me about this card I've been looking for. If they were only in certain sets or where I can find one thanks
1999 Topps Stadium Club First Day issue serial number /170 Matt Holliday

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
The first day issue cards were made for the retail packs. the series one they were inserted at the rate of one in 75 packs and series two one in 60 packs. series one are numbered to 170 and series two to 200.
So it sounds like they are very rare.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I know it took me awhile to dig up one of my guy. 99 being Holliday's rookie year I'd imagine it will be even harder to come across...and a bit pricey. I did a quick search on ebay, comc and sportslots and didn't see anything.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Thanks guys I appreciate the info. And trust me I check here comc eBay Amazon and a few other sites as well almost everyday I have every other possible RC of Holliday but that one. There are 24 cards of him from 99 I have all of them mostly in a PSA 10 with a few 9's but hopefully will upgrade those as well thanks again

Members online

Latest posts