Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE HUGE shout out to .....................................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
None other than muskiesfan for such a generous act of kindness. He sent me a message the other day saying he picked up a card in a trade and thought I might like to add it to the PC. I thought, wow very nice of him, and today I got this in the mail. :eek: :eek: :eek:

2007ToppsSterlingLetterPatch14.gif

If I can ever do anything for you Joe, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you so much for such a great card. It is now another death do us part card. :D :D :D

Art

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Joe is a VERY generous fella....I knew he had got this for you and I was waiting for you to get it in! :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
One of the kindest and most honest traders I have ever encountered. Fantastic person

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

holy crap Joe that was a great gesture.

Art now you own another Bay card I am jealous of.

Dave, thanks buddy, but you have a few cards that I'm pretty envious of as well. Can you imagine the Bay collection we would have if we were to combine the 2? :eek: :lol:

Dan: I've seen some of the things he's done for others and now I got to feel it as well. It's a great feeling.

Scotty: It's pretty scary knowing that such big things can be kept a secret for so long from some people, lol.

I have a couple of other thank you's to go out, but want to wait until I can get them all scanned.

Art

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MaineMule said:
Very nice card and gesture! The colors on that are super vibrant- thought I was looking at a Boston Bruins patch ... :lol:

Yeah, I added alittle contrast to it to make it stand out a bit more, but I think I may have overdone it a bit. :oops:

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Joe is THE MAN!!!!...and it goes to a VERY deserving member!!!! Nice card Art, you have an amazing collection...and GREAT job Joe for keeping the hobby more than awesome!!!

Alex

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:shock: :shock:

art, that is a hell of a card that joe sent ya...

joe is a class act all the way. way to go, joe!

dave

Latest posts