Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I buy a case of 2007 Donruss Elite, just for fun?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Hell yeah, break it live...or do a group break!

Either way, those are always FUN to break...the hot boxes are cherry on top of the cake IMO!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Great bust but they are very expensive. The con is you most likely will not make your money back. If that is not an issue bust away and have fun. :)

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Still waiting to hear the best lowest price from two suppliers...

A few people tell me to go for 2007 Bowman Sterling. 2007 Donruss Elite offers more than Bowman Sterling - that's my opinion...

Agree?

thebigoriole81

Dec 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
not worth the money at what they are at right now. The lowest I have seen recently is $2500

Is there really much left in that series that hasn't been pulled?

Excel_b, I think you've got the market cornered on the Wieters stuff. I guess you could still pull one of his gold Status auto or a red Status auto, but that's about it. His regular autos seem to be hard enough to get and they wouldn't justify the price of a case.

I'd just buy the cards you want, or go for a cheaper case in another series such as Bowman Sterling

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I think there are still 2 or 3 Wieters Gold Autos/5 that have yet to surface.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I think its price point has outweighed the potential pulls. The big guys sell for a lot but you need to pull all of them to even come close to breaking even, unless you hit a 1/1 or something. Maybe buy a couple cards from 07 elite that you want and spring for a case of 08 elite

Members online

Latest posts