Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick player collector question

Which would you rather have

• A non rc Gold Refractor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
My pal collects basically one player, which do you think he would rather have a gold ref or that players first minor league ticket stub (but its a full ticket). They are about the same price so I am torn, now the gold ref is not a rc so its not like big time $$ I just need to add a bit more to his birthday gift. Thank you

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
Is he primarily a card collector of said player? or does he collect anything?

For me, I think the ticket stub would be the way to go.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
ee10 said:

Great question sadly I haven't got a clue :lol: It's been a while since I seen his collection but what I seen its mostly cards. I just figured it would be cool to get signed, but thats what I would want :lol:

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
I'm the same way...a signed ticket stub is great for the collection. Although it's not signed yet, he always has the chance. Even if it doesn't get signed, it's a cool piece of memorabilia.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
ee10 said:

I agree! As a fellow player collector, I would like that little piece of history.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Depends on what he collects. I'd personally prefer the gold ref if I didn't have it. But thats because I only collect cards!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Man, I really got excited last year when I finally found a ticket stub from Grace's first game. And it was a torn stub not in great condition. It was easily one of my favorite purchases of the year, and much more satisfying than a low-numbered card I would have a good chance of finding again in the future. I vote for the stub.

ticket6.jpg

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Get the ticket for sure. i was so happy when I got 4 full tickets from Zambrano 1st game :D I sure he will love the ticket!!

Members online

Latest posts