Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Sox vs. Angels Thread 4/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Josh Beckett threw a high and inside pitch despite time being called and granted while Bobby Abreu was batting. It was a late call and Beckett was in his motion towards the plate when he saw the umpire calling time. Torii Hunter has been ejected as a result of heading towards the mound.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
beckett is a punk...there was no reason for that pitch to be at abreu's head. if anything he could have thrown it to the glove or into the screen

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Its sad seeing Pedroia and Papi coming to the plate and actually wishing the bottom of our lineup was up instead...

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Jays_Cards said:
Mike Lowell sucks..

Just realizing this? There is a reason the sox went hard after Teixeira. And I would be surprised if when Lugo comes back we see him and Lowrie together on the left side of the IF

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
mredsox89 said:
Jays_Cards said:
Mike Lowell sucks..

Just realizing this? There is a reason the sox went hard after Teixeira. And I would be surprised if when Lugo comes back we see him and Lowrie together on the left side of the IF

Absolutely not..While Lowell sucks, Lugo is the baseball antichrist.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Jays_Cards said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":12j6j9y4]Mike Lowell sucks..

Absolutely not..While Lowell sucks, Lugo is the baseball antichrist.[/quote:12j6j9y4]

I hate Lugo more than anyone else, trust me. But i don't think he could be any worse at the plate the Lowell looks

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
JD Drew watches 3 strikes right down the middle to end the game with the tying run on second. What a pathetic excuse for a baseball player that guy is.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
mredsox89 said:
Jays_Cards said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":312zwqkx]Mike Lowell sucks..

I hate Lugo more than anyone else, trust me. But i don't think he could be any worse at the plate the Lowell looks[/quote:312zwqkx]

Gotta remember, Lowrie sucks too.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Tomlinson21RB said:
mredsox89 said:
Jays_Cards said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":2bin9ysn]Mike Lowell sucks..

I hate Lugo more than anyone else, trust me. But i don't think he could be any worse at the plate the Lowell looks

Gotta remember, Lowrie sucks too.[/quote:2bin9ysn]

I dont think Lowrie sucks at all. I think he is going to turn in to a pretty decent player. Last year, his first, he played the entire year with a fractured wrist.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Tomlinson21RB said:
mredsox89 said:
Jays_Cards said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":sqqo1kkd]Mike Lowell sucks..

Gotta remember, Lowrie sucks too.[/quote:sqqo1kkd]

He's actually a pretty solid player.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
LLWesMan said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
mredsox89 said:
Jays_Cards said:
mredsox89 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":28zcdm7h]Mike Lowell sucks..

Gotta remember, Lowrie sucks too.

He's actually a pretty solid player.[/quote:28zcdm7h]

He's off to a very slow start but i have plenty of confidence that he will turn it around. He's not expected to be that superstar. If he is an average hitting and above average fielding SS I would be thrilled. Lets all remember how slowly Pedroia started during his rookie year. Everyone was calling for his benching and we all know what happened

Members online

Latest posts