Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailweek - Metal, Red, and huge 1 of 1 in!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
You going to get any of the metals signed?

I'd like to get at least one maybe for collection, but the regular base stuff would look better signed than metal I think.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
NICE stuff BEef!!!

Loving all of it!

skrip

Thanks, I figured the Kelly's were a low risk buy with him in Boston. He gets the hype sometime this summer and everyone here will buy in to his story and what not in Boston.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I miss the Lester :(. Thanks for the deal though. I try to only make deals where both sides are legitimately pleased with the outcome, and with funds being tight, and the Lester a perfect fit for your collection, I think the deal went very well.

I hope the card enters your sig so I can "visit" it occasionally.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
I miss the Lester :(. Thanks for the deal though. I try to only make deals where both sides are legitimately pleased with the outcome, and with funds being tight, and the Lester a perfect fit for your collection, I think the deal went very well.

I hope the card enters your sig so I can "visit" it occasionally.

It will definitely find a place in the sig soon. I have to update it again soon.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
What was print run on Kelly blue? did they sell out. Did you get the most of any bidders.

47 was the PR, Wossa and I got 25 of them. I got 15.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Wow. You go two of the cards I wanted, jerk. :lol:

I saw the Federowicz, and then it ended.
As for the Lester, well....beautiful.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
Wow. You go two of the cards I wanted, jerk. :lol:

I saw the Federowicz, and then it ended.
As for the Lester, well....beautiful.

Thanks for not bidding and saving me money on Tim.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
beefycheddar said:
matchpenalty said:
What was print run on Kelly blue? did they sell out. Did you get the most of any bidders.

Nice work there bro! How much did the Red Ref Federowitz set you back? I got 3 of the Blue Casey Kelly as well. He's a solid/low risk investment. I would have purchased more but am still hesitant since my Metal base cards have crappy surfaces.

Allen

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
beefycheddar said:
matchpenalty said:

Nice work there bro! How much did the Red Ref Federowitz set you back? I got 3 of the Blue Casey Kelly as well. He's a solid/low risk investment. I would have purchased more but am still hesitant since my Metal base cards have crappy surfaces.

Allen

I would have to check but I think the red ref was 68. I like getting Sox Reds for less than 100.

Members online

Latest posts