Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you do when your card comes back as being altered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
So I get my Beckett grades back today (1st time I've ever done it and I may be addicted to it now) and my Walter Payton Topps RC comes back as authentic altered. I know the guy who sold it to me and right now I am giving him the benefit of the doubt as I am pretty sure that he wouldn't have taken advantage of my father (who died a couple of months ago.) What are my options if he denies this card was altered or he very well could not have known this card was altered. Does he have to give me my money back or what? This card was bought at a show and not on Ebay.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
He doesn't have to do jack ****. Talk to him and see if he will work with you on a resolution, if he won't your SOL. You could always try resubmitting.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
sorry to hear about your pop

and sucks that it came back that way but just because beckett states that it's been altered does not mean it's been altered all the time.

i've pack pulled cards that i sent to beckett that came back altered, sadly

i would try submitting it to psa or sgc 1st maybe?

dave

Members online

Latest posts