Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yet another ebay what would you do question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
So I sell a card to someone from Taiwan with low feedback. Yesterday night I get a ebay message from what looks like someone in the USA with high feedback saying that they are going to pay for their "friends" auction and that they have all the information to send payment.

I just messaged them back saying that unless I'm shipping the card to the winners address that I'm not accepting payment.

Is that the right play in this situation?

Thanks
Josh

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
gvsu96 said:
So I sell a card to someone from Taiwan with low feedback. Yesterday night I get a ebay message from what looks like someone in the USA with high feedback saying that they are going to pay for their "friends" auction and that they have all the information to send payment.

I just messaged them back saying that unless I'm shipping the card to the winners address that I'm not accepting payment.

Is that the right play in this situation?

Thanks
Josh
Make it clear that where ever the payment originates from is where the card is going, send it to him and can ship it overseas. Keep the emails.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I did that once with hesitation like a year ago, but it went smoothly...

However, I wouldn't do it again... I rather send a card to a CONFIRMED address.

Members online

Latest posts