Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I've Been Out of It for awhile...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RayDaIceman7

Aug 8, 2008
So basically I haven't followed cards for 5 months-ish or so, and I was wondering how the Razor debut turned out and if any ridiculous stuff has happened (crazy pulls?) or anything?

It's good to see this board flourished/thrived.

-Ray

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
RayDaIceman7 said:
So basically I haven't followed cards for 5 months-ish or so, and I was wondering how the Razor debut turned out and if any ridiculous stuff has happened (crazy pulls?) or anything?

-Ray

Welcome back...Andrew had several awesome pulls in the group breaks including Gordan Beckman Red Refractor auto 1/1 from Sterling and Matt LaPorta Superfractor from 07 Bowman DP&P.

RayDaIceman7

Aug 8, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
RayDaIceman7 said:

-Ray

Welcome back...Andrew had several awesome pulls in the group breaks including Gordan Beckman Red Refractor auto 1/1 from Sterling and Matt LaPorta Superfractor from 07 Bowman DP&P.

Oh wow, that's impressive. He deserves it.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
RayDaIceman7 said:
chuckbartowski said:
RayDaIceman7 said:

-Ray

Oh wow, that's impressive. He deserves it.
They were group breaks, the cards went to other people :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts