Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any info on Pedro Baez?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
He hadnt played since the 17th when he went 3-3 and was pulled from the game. (I dont know the reason). Well, i looked today and found out he was demoted to Rookie-Level Ogden. :? His stats so far in A+...

Team League AVG G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG OPS
IE CAL .318 7 22 3 7 1 0 2 7 14 3 9 0 0 . 423 .636 1.059

I know the strike out rate maybe a bit high, but i dont see the reason to demote him all the way down to the Rookie League. If you were going to demote him why didnt they just send him back downt to the Midwest League and promote Austin Gallagher?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I have no idea. I thought he was playing great. He must not be a priority right now. He certainly wasn't demoted because of performance.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
How many errors has he committed? Could be a defensive problem.

I dont think he has commited any, his armstrength is a legit 80 and his defense overall is solid. What I dont undestand though is why they put him in High A to begin with because they demoted Gallagher after a very solid season in High A so Baez could play 3rd.