Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB DAY BEFORE DRAFT (sevendust concert for me!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hey man. Concert tonight, huh? Sevendust is kind of close to what I listen to, but they just don't click with me. Nice day here, but it's extremely humid today. Ran about 5 miles this morning and was drenched with sweat afterwards. Last day before a 3-day weekend for me though. I need to find something to do; I'm thinking about putting together a last-minute hiking trip, just not sure if I want to miss the draft.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Groat said:
Hey man. Concert tonight, huh? Sevendust is kind of close to what I listen to, but they just don't click with me. Nice day here, but it's extremely humid today. Ran about 5 miles this morning and was drenched with sweat afterwards. Last day before a 3-day weekend for me though. I need to find something to do; I'm thinking about putting together a last-minute hiking trip, just not sure if I want to miss the draft.

What do you listen to?

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
These stupid ass people.

I tell this dumb ass that I am sending him a link to run a program. I explain to him what it does etc.

Not 3 minutes later he's asking me. So what are you sending me? What does the link do? What does the program do?

WELL STUPID ASS I JUST TOLD YOU LISTEN YOU MORON

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
G$
Eminem got into detail about his forthcoming album, Relapse, (due May 19) during an interview with Shade 45's Angela Yee on "The Morning After" Sirius satellite radio show on Thursday, explaining why the album will only feature Dr. Dre and 50 Cent as collaborators.
Following the release of "We Made You" earlier this month, the next single from Relapse is slated to be "3 A.M.," a darker selection on the album, according to Em. A video for the song was recently shot in Detroit and is rumored to be available later this week. Relapse 2, which Em has said he wants to release later this year, is also almost complete, he added.

Members online

Latest posts