Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dinner for subpop and family complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Ok so we are going to work on providing dinner for subpop and his family. His wife has requested wingstop. I am making a random guess and thinking that $150 will cover everything. If it costs less the family will receive gift cards to wingstop for the rest.

So that said, is anyone interested in helping out?

Donations so far $150

Donors
bouwob, craiger122003, P_Manning 18, coltsnsox07, cgilmo, Pine Tar, justinmandawg, mlbsalltimegreats, KandKCards and xcantgobackx.

I hope this helps bring the FCB faimily and the family of members all a little bit closer.

If you are interested in helping out please pm me how much you would like to donate and I will get back at you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38760

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Dinner for subpop and family

Did a little research....

50 Wing Family Pack $35.99
Includes 50 Wings (up to 4 flavors), 1 Large Fresh Cut Seasoned Fries, 1 Large Side (Pearl Potato Salad, Creamy Cole Slaw, or Bourbon Baked Beans), 4 Specialty Dips, and 2 Orders of Crisp Vegetable Sticks.

100 Wings - $55.99

24 Boneless Strips - Sauced $24.59

and a Party Pack - feeds 25
Pick 1
250 Wings - Add $219.99
100 Boneless Wing Strips - Add $179.99
Combo of 150 Wings, and 75 Boneless Wing Strips - Add $229.99

So depending on what they choose and how much they need..... looks like $150 is a good amount.... unless they have a HUGE family and go with a party pack.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Dinner for subpop and family Need $40 more

even though I sent him some cards as well a gift certificate to a restaurant in Tyler TX
I can contribute.
PM me you paypal address so I can send you the money.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: Dinner for subpop and family Need $30 more

All set.

Thanks everyone.

I will update with details as I figure them out.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009

please send a PM with the details bouwob!

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas

We did meet the goal of 150 however if you wish to donate on top of that
thats awesome as well with the extra money we can get gift cards for
wal mart or a grocery store as well I am sure with him not working that money is real tight thanks all !!

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas

Bouwob i passed along your paypal addy to member
twcbjr thanks for the help twcbjr !!!!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

i was readying some cards for him but i think paypal would help them more so ill donate paypal instead

can you please pm me the details?

thanks

dave

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

We are totaled to $151.20 right now. I have sent the following to members who have sent me PMs.

If you did not you can send to pm me. (We do not need any more money, but with the left overs we will likely just send a check to the wife.)

If you do send something through, please include your username with your payment so I have some idea on where the money is coming from.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Awesome thanks to all that donated also for those that donated the cards
and notes i will be sending on Wednesday Flat rate box with DC Nice response Thanks to all !!!!

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Ok so maybe I missed it but why the collection??

I am not trying to be rude or anything else so please dont take it that way. I guess I just missed why the collection was needed. Can someone please fill me in?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
mchenrycards said:
Ok so maybe I missed it but why the collection??

I am not trying to be rude or anything else so please dont take it that way. I guess I just missed why the collection was needed. Can someone please fill me in?

We wanted to bring the family together to have supper on FCB. Not really card related but this is something that will have more affect on him and his family over the long run. The members thought it was a great idea and covered the dinner in like 6 hours.

All money has been collected and I am just waiting for a few more details befor it is payed for. I will keep everyone updated.

Members online

Latest posts