Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Shipping help - Flat Rate Boxes.... - uh oh - help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I am shipping a box, a large flat rate box...

I want to send it through paypal

Here is the question. There is only one Flat Rate option, it does NOT say LARGE FLAT RATE BOX

Am I good to go? Or do I need to take it to the P.O.??

thanks

skrip

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Re: Paypal Shipping help - Flat Rate Boxes....

you are good to go. i used that flat rate paypal label on the box around the world box and that was a large flat rate.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
It all depends on the Post Office. The Large Box is (I think) about $3 more. I have sent them both through Paypal shipping. I have had 3 returned for insufficient postage though. I contacted Paypal and they told me that the option on Paypal is NOT for the Large Flat Rate box and they don't intend on adding that option any time soon. So, it;s a crap shoot for you.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Great Dealz Rob said:
It all depends on the Post Office. The Large Box is (I think) about $3 more. I have sent them both through Paypal shipping. I have had 3 returned for insufficient postage though. I contacted Paypal and they told me that the option on Paypal is NOT for the Large Flat Rate box and they don't intend on adding that option any time soon. So, it;s a crap shoot for you.

hmmm - I've been using the flat rate box and paying $9.85 for shipping. I think that is the large flat rate box isn't it?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
ballerskrip said:
uh, the label printed out and said medium flat rate box....

am is screwed??

thats weird because when i printed mine out it only said flat rate. i shipped that box around the world which was very heavy with it and it was fine.

phalm

Feb 27, 2009
9.85 is not for the large,,,,,,just void label and go to post office.....

or Gamble

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
They have a NEW Larger Flat Rate Box now that I think is $11.50....dont have to void the label though, you should be able to go in and just pay the difference....

TK

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
pujolsthomefan33 said:
They have a NEW Larger Flat Rate Box now that I think is $11.50....dont have to void the label though, you should be able to go in and just pay the difference....

TK

This is exactly what you do. Don't void it because it takes up to a month to get your funds back.

Members online

Latest posts