Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ted Williams Barrel Card

how much will it close at

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Ted Williams Barrell Card

Sad that he has to relist this, because I think it went over $1500 before if I remember correctly.....

TK

NEVERMIND---I was off, he sold it for $1325 last time, and he had some nasty ted williams cards...he is actually probably going to do better the 2nd time around, so he got lucky there I guess....usually price goes down the more you have to list stuff....

TK

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008

pujolsthomefan33 said:
Sad that he has to relist this, because I think it went over $1500 before if I remember correctly.....

TK

NEVERMIND---I was off, he sold it for $1325 last time, and he had some nasty ted williams cards...he is actually probably going to do better the 2nd time around, so he got lucky there I guess....usually price goes down the more you have to list stuff....

TK
You know the seller?

The scan is crap... i probably would have bid if i could see how full the sig is.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008

pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

TK

at 1325, i am sure he will still make a few bucks...let's watch and see

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

hofautos said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

TK
You know the seller?

The scan is crap... i probably would have bid if i could see how full the sig is.

I actually dont know the seller, though he is less than 2 hours north of me.....I just checked his completed auctions. From the scan it looks like part of the W and part of the S is cut off....

TK

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
A clear and larger scan would work wonders for that auction...and the difference in final price would more than cover the cost of a scanner.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
A clear and larger scan would work wonders for that auction...and the difference in final price would more than cover the cost of a scanner.

maybe the pic is weak on purpose because the cut sucks (lol)...that's why i didnt bid...I even emailed the seller and told them if they could provide a better pic that i would bid it higher...

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
he emailed me back saying the "s" in williams was chopped off...maybe he was smart to have an "obscurred" scan...

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Got an email from the seller's daughter's account saying the barrel was not sold again... And he cannot access his account for some reason.. He also like to sell it at the price to whoever or he'll relist it AGAIN ::facepalm::

Latest posts